The H2020 Program is the largest EU research and innovation program. Its effect is an enhancement of the number of breakthrough solutions, R&D achievements and their implementation on the market.
The AMULET project was prepared by an international consortium consisting of 13 organizations from 10 countries and its budget is 5 mln EURO.
The consortium consists of:
1. Technical University of Chemnitz RTO TUC - Project Leader (DE),
2. Bydgoszcz Industrial Cluster Cluster BIC (PL),
3. The Advanced Materials Cluster of Catalonia Cluster MAV (ES),
4. Flanders Make RTO FM (BE),
5. Norwegian University of Science and Technology RTO NTNU (NO),
6. Jožef Stefan Institute RTO JSI (SI),
7. IMAST Scarl Cluster IMAST (IT),
8. Plastipolis Cluster PLAS (FR),
9. Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Pécs-Baranya (on behalf of the South West Hungarian Engineering Cluster) Cluster SWHEC (HU),
10. Cluster MECH Cluster MECH (IT),
11. Moravian-Silesian Automotive Cluster Cluster AKL (CZ),
12. FundingBox Accelerator sp.z.o.o. SME FBA (PL),
13. Bax Innovation Consulting SL SME BAX (ES).
Bydgoszcz Industrial Cluster as the only organisation from Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodeship and the one of two Polish organisations is a member of the consortium.
The goal of AMULET is to create new value chains by fostering the penetration of advanced materials in different fields through cross-regional and cross-sectoral knowledge exchange. Two types of activities will be implemented to foster innovation in SMEs:
- R&D demonstration projects targeting current sectorial challenges will be developed to reach TRL7, following a competitive-based approach;
- all SMEs participating in the project will receive technical training support and business to-business coaching for accelerating the commercialisation of their innovative solutions.
These activities will create a unique self-sustainable business framework, in which end-users and SMEs from established and new industrial supply chains will explore innovative lightweight-driven market opportunities.
The project implementation is going to start on 1st June 2021 and will last 36 months